Features and Benefits
The Buderus G115WS boiler is based on the highly successful G115, the world’s best selling boiler. The G115WS has been redesigned and reengineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar, and now has higher outputs at less cost per BTU. Acknowledged as the leader in high-efficiency, low emission hydronic heating, Buderus offers innovative design and quality manufacturing.
A G115WS cast iron oil boiler is ideal for new installations or as a replacement for virtually any make or model of boiler. They are compatible with most hot water tanks. Constructed with superior materials and designed by the industry’s leading engineers, the G115WS boiler is raising the standard for the industry. With two ETL approved venting options, either into a chimney or directly through the wall, the G115WS allows a wide range of installation possibilities.
– Improved Efficiency – 87% AFUE
– Engineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar
– Special compounds provide a gas-tight seal for safe and efficient operation
– Optimized combustion with positive pressure-fired boilers and tailored chamber geometry
– Minimal stack losses with the modified three-pass flue design’s large heat transfer areas
– Low standby losses with a full 3″ jacket of thermal insulation around the entire block—even underneath the boiler